December 02, 2019 at 05:38PM by CWC
After scoring Black Friday deals all weekend long, it’ll probably be a while until you willingly hit up another packed shopping mall. Totally understandable. But you can still shop ’til you drop today in the comfort of your own home or office because there are some last-minute Cyber Monday deals on Amazon that are pretty hard to pass up.
Whether you’ve had your eye on an Instant Pot or you’re hoping to give your home gym an upgrade, these are the best savings you’ll find today. Just hit that “add to cart” button before they’re gone.
11 last-minute Cyber Monday deals to score right now
1. Jane Iredale PurePressed Blush, $24 (originally $30)
This natural blush will give you a hint of color for glowy, flushed cheeks. No chemical dyes needed.
2. Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, $65 (originally $140)
You can save about $75 (!!!) on this Instant Pot if you order it today. The healthy home-cooked meal options are endless.
3. Weighted Idea Adult Weighted Blanket, $55 (normally $90)
This highly-rated weighted blanket will keep you comforted and cozy all winter long. (Psst: When you use the coupon, you get an additional 20 percent—or $11—off!)
4. LORAC PRO Palette 3 Eyeshadow Kit, $26 (originally $44)
When you buy this eye shadow palette filled with soft, earthy shades, you’ll get a free mini eye primer. Score.
5. CONFU Professional Ionic Salon Hair Dryer, $22 (originally $33)
This extremely powerful blow dryer is rated 4.7 of 5 stars for a reason: It dries your hair in record time.
6. AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells with Stand, $31 (originally $42)
Upgrade your home gym with this selection of neoprene dumbbells that come complete with a stand to keep things organized.
7. Honest Beauty Liquid Lipstick, $10 (originally $13)
Snag a few tubes of Honest Beauty liquid lipstick for 20 percent off. They’re vegan, hydrating, and free of silicones.
8. COSORI Air Fryer, $100 (originally $120)
Get your fried food fix the healthier way with this air fryer that has nonstick, dishwasher-safe baskets, 11 presets, and a helpful setting that keeps your food warm until you’re ready to eat it.
9. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, $4 (originally $8)
This cult-favorite drugstore mascara never fails to give you long, voluminous lashes. Considering it’s half off, you might as well stock up.
10. NutriBullet Blender Combo, $112 (originally $140)
This newly-released full-size blender from NutriBullet makes smoothies, soups, nut butters, sauces, and more.
11. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Cleansing Water, $10 (originally $15)
How can you pass up getting your go-to micellar water on the cheap? This one is especially great for sensitive skin.
For more Cyber Monday savings, check out the beauty deals a dermatologist will be taking advantage of today, or look at the ones a beauty editor will be scoring.